BPO Services India
What does ‘outsourcing’ mean to you? An inferior service? Less control over your business? Big staff layoffs? In reality, deciding to outsource an aspect of your business is just like making any other business decision. And it should be treated as such.
At StraightSource®, we want to dispel any misconceptions you have about using a Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) service provider in India. We offer a way to outsource a part of your business in an efficient, ethical, and cost-effective way. Our ultimate aim is to provide you with innovative ways to maximize your profitability by increasing production. And we do this by providing you with highly trained staff, cutting edge technology and years of experience in providing BPO services in India to clients all over the world. Since we set up in business, we’ve helped over 9000 clients in 45 countries and we’re on the list of Top 10 BPO providers. Our reputation speaks for itself. Read More
Providing a Range of World-Class Outsourcing Solutions for a Wide Variety of Businesses
Outsourcing works perfectly for a wide variety of businesses including IT, financial, professional and business services, food production, logistics, manufacturing and health care. We can help with a range of services, including call center services, mortgage services, financial and accounting, transcription, software development, web analytics, video production, engineering services, healthcare and cashback for non-profits.
Some of the Advantages of Using BPO Companies in India
Outsourcing to BPO companies in India is simply relocating the source of your labor to save costs. And many businesses choose to do it for this reason. Outsourcing labor will enable you to save costs on benefits for those employees and you’ll simply pay a low flat rate fee for their services.
However, outsourcing offers many more advantages.
- Outsourcing enables you to get a fully trained staff quickly who can just pick up the job and go. There’s no extra training involved, no ‘bedding in’ time and no ongoing training and development.
- You can quickly increase your staff numbers during busy periods and reduce them back down again without having to lay off staff. There is no ongoing commitment.
- You can bring in staff to work on special projects or to perform a specific function.
- You’ll have access to staff 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. You won’t have to pay extra for night-time working and it opens up opportunities for you to operate in multiple time zones.
- It’s a cost-effective way to try out staff to see if they fit your company culture, especially if you are looking for permanent employees.
As you can see, outsourcing has the potential to significantly reduce costs and improve your bottom line without affecting your performance.
Try Our Services Out for Size
We’re confident, that just like our existing clients, you’re going to love our service. That’s why we’re happy to offer you a trial run 30-day pilot to see how it works. Get in touch with us now by completing our online form and let’s see how our BPO global services can help your business.
Get Strategic. Get Creative
If the outbound calling services we’ve listed here don’t meet you needs, don’t worry. Our team will work with you to learn more about your industry, your competition, and your business goals.
We’re here to help you be successful. Together, we can get strategic and creative in ways that we can help YOU grow your company with our Outbound Call Center services. Let’s talk.